Wednesday, August 09, 2006

It's hardly a daily diary but at least in this occasion its only a few days rather than a year.

Having a quiet day today as I had to forego my list because of a 'back' problem. Should be OK for the cardiac list on Friday .

Glen told me that one of the Cardiolgitst has checked with the local LNC about steve's recent email and predictably they think that the trust cannot just ride a coach and horses through nationally agreed terms and conditions - Foundation or not! I bet Steve's head hurts nowadays!! I have had the 2 school kids with me this week. They are extraordinarily keen and bright and they have only just done O Levels.
They are in echo at the moment. They then can come with me to the cardiology meeting (free food) and then a ward round.

ps. I have had to recover a bottle of pop in the fridge of the mangement corridor kitchen because Marie is unhappy about it? What is wrong with that woman?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home